DJ Khaled - I'm On One (feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne)
8 reasons this track is listenable....
- DJ Khaled refrains from yelling 'We The Best!'
- Neither Drake, Ross or Lil Wayne yell 'We The Best!'
- It's a tailor-made Drake beat and someone on the label was smart enough to have Drake sing the hook.
- Drake continues to preach his adorable exclusive brand of emo-misogyny for which there is no known defense.
- Rick Ross says 'Hhughhh' four times through out his verse. Don't know what it means but it sounds like it's the reason why grizzly bears have been peeing themselves and trying to cuddle with honey-coated campers of late.
- Rick Ross reading Ramen noodle cooking instructions would sound fly, triple its value and cause someone to coin the phrase 'Bitch, I Am On That Ramen!'
- Lil Wayne came with his bedroom slipper flow. You know where he rhymes like he rolled out of bed, had his coffee spiked with sizzurp and couldn't be bothered to leave his room.
- DJ Khaled refrains from yelling 'We The Best!' through out the entire song.